1. Information About Us My-oja.com is operated by Oja Global Ltd a company incorporated and registered in England and Wales, whose registered office is at Unit 4 Crescent Court Business Park, North Crescent, London, England, E16 4TG. Our Company registration number is 11559164.
2. Purpose Ojaâs objective is to allow you to order grocery items from our fulfilment centres (FFCs). When you order from our FFCs, Oja processes your order from our Application or Website. Once you place an order, your items will be delivered to you by our nominated courier, DPD.
3. Accessing our service Access to our Site and to our Service is permitted on a temporary basis, and we reserve the right to withdraw or amend access to our Site or our Service without notice (see below). We will not be liable if, for any reason, our Site or our Service is unavailable at any time or for any period.
4. Acceptable Use You may use our Service only for lawful purposes. You may not use our Site or our Service in any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation or to send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use or re-use any material which does not comply with our content standards in clause 5 below. You also agree not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt any part of our Site or our Service or any network or equipment used in the provision of our Service.
5. Content Standards These content standards apply to any and all material which you contribute to our Service (the âContributionsâ), and to any interactive services associated with it. You must comply with the spirit of the following standards as well as the letter. The standards apply to each part of any Contributions as well as to its whole. Contributions must be accurate (where they state facts), be genuinely held (where they state opinions) and comply with applicable law in the UK and in any country from which they are posted. Contributions must not: Â· contain any material which is defamatory of any person, obscene, offensive, hateful or inflammatory, promote sexually explicit material or promote violence or promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age; Â· infringe any copyright, database right or trademark of any other person; Â· be likely to deceive any person or be made in breach of any legal duty owed to a third party, such as a contractual duty or a duty of confidence or promote any illegal activity; Â· be threatening, abuse or invade anotherâs privacy, or cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety or be likely to harass, upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person; Â· be used to impersonate any person, or to misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person or give the impression that they emanate from us, if this is not the case; or Â· advocate, promote or assist any unlawful act such as (by way of example only) copyright infringement or computer misuse.
7. Service Availability We will do all that we can to ensure that your order is fulfilled. Products are, however, subject to availability, market conditions and seasonal changes so there may occasions that a Product is not available for delivery. If we are unable to deliver an item you have ordered, you will not be charged for it. We will, however, bear no liability for unavailability of Products.
8. Delivery There may be costs involved in home delivery. If your delivery is subject to a delivery charge, it will be shown to you as a separate charge on the delivery confirmation page before you confirm your order. Any delivery charge added to your order will be dependent upon, amongst other things, the value and weight of your order and the date and time of your delivery. You are responsible for making suitable arrangements to receive your delivery and giving us appropriate instructions. In the event that your delivery is stolen from your doorstep or damaged while there, we do not accept liability, and will offer compensation at our discretion.
9. Your Rights if Something is Wrong with your items. You have a legal right to receive goods which comply with their description, which are of satisfactory quality and which comply with any specific requirements you tell us about (and we agree to) before you place your order. If you believe that the Items you have been delivered do not comply with these legal rights, please let us know by contacting us on firstname.lastname@example.org. We may request a photograph showing the problem if it is something that can be seen by inspecting the Items. We will provide a refund or account credit in respect of the affected part of the Item, and also in respect of delivery if the whole order was affected, unless we have reasonable cause to believe that the problem was caused after delivery.
10. Cancellation You may cancel an order without charge at any time before we accept the order. If you wish to cancel an order, please contact us immediately, via our Application. If we confirm the order was not yet accepted, we will refund your payment. If you cancel any order after it becomes an Accepted Order, you will be charged the full price for the Items, and if the courier has been dispatched you will also be charged for delivery. After the delivery of your order, in respect of non-perishable items, you have the right to cancel under The Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013 (SI 2013/3134) (âCCRsâ), the contract at any time until the expiry of the 14th working days after the day on which you receive the goods you ordered. Please note that you do not have a right under the CCRs to cancel orders in respect of food or other perishable items. Oja may notify you that an order has been cancelled at any time. You will not be charged for any orders cancelled by us, and we will reimburse you for any payment already made using the same method you used to pay for your order. We may also apply credit to your account to reflect the inconvenience caused.
11. Age Restricted Products Age restricted products (including, without limitation, alcohol, tobacco and cigarettes) can only be sold and delivered to persons aged 18 or over. By placing an order for an age restricted product, you confirm that you are at least 18 years old.
12. Payments The Company uses Stripe Payments Europe Limited to processes all payments made via the Oja Website, Oja iOS and Android App. Stripe meets and exceeds the most stringent industry standards for security. Stripe are also audited by a PCI-certified auditor, and are certified to PCI Service Provider Level 1, which is the highest level of certification available. By signing up to the Oja, you agree to be bound by the Terms and Conditions of Leech and Stripe Payments Europe Limited (C/O A&L Goodbody, Ifsc, North Wall Quay, Dublin 1, 662880, Ireland. Stripe).
13. Intellectual Property Rights We are the owner of or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our Site and our Service, and in the material published on it (excluding your Contributions). Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved. You may not copy, reproduce, republish, download, post, broadcast, transmit, make available to the public, or otherwise use any content on our site in any way except for your own personal, non-commercial use.
14. Reliance on information The content on the Oja Website and Application is provided for general information only. It is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely. Although we make reasonable efforts to update the information on our site, We therefore disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by any visitor to our Service.
15. Liability You acknowledge that your use of the Oja Website or Applications and its content is at your own risk. We have taken every care in the preparation of our Site and our Service. However, we will not be responsible for any errors or omissions in relation to such content or for any technical problems you may experience with our Site or our Service. If we are informed of any inaccuracies on our Site or in our Service we will attempt to correct this as soon as we reasonably can. To the extent permitted by law, we exclude all liability (whether arising in contract, in negligence or otherwise) for loss or damage which you or any third party may incur in connection with our Site, our Service, and any website linked to our Site and any materials posted on it. This does not affect our liability for death or personal injury arising from our negligence, or our liability for fraudulent misrepresentation or misrepresentation as to a fundamental matter, or any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
16. Jurisdiction And Applicable Law The English courts will have jurisdiction over any claim arising from, or related to, a visit to our Site or use of our Services. In the event of any dispute you agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.